Fact: 8% of 8 to 9 year-olds have communicated online with people they didn’t know.
LOGIN TO CONTINUE READING
Are you a Family Insights member?
Use your account email and password to access this content.
Not a member? Registration is easy.
Download Family Insights on iOS or Android using the links below to receive a 30 day free access.
- How do children understand, value and negotiate their privacy online?
- Are You Over Sharenting? 5 Tips to Protect Your Child’s Privacy
- Is Your Child At Risk of Online Grooming?
- MOMO: The Deadly Online Challenge
- To Spy, Or Not To Spy…That Is The Question
- Do you see what I see? Kids, data and privacy in 2019