2 years, 1 month ago Robyn TreyvaudMember
Enabling and disabling child mode can be done from within the Family Insights App.
To do so:
1. Navigate to your child’s dashboard.
2. From your child’s dashboard locate the setting icon (gear cog) in the top right of the app window and tap it.
3. You will be prompted to enter a password before being able to access the setting for the app on your child’s device. Note: this password is the password you nominated when initially signing up for Family Insights App. If you do not remember your password, click here to find steps on how to reset your password.
4. Once you have entered your password and tapped the ‘Go’ button you will be redirected to the setting window of the app. Within this window navigate to ‘Dedicated Mode’ and tap. This will take you to the ‘Supervision’ window.
5. Once within the ‘Supervision’ window you can manage children, or change the type of supervision i.e. ‘Child Mode’ (where the VPN is active and monitoring your child) or ‘Parent Mode’ (where the VPN is disabled, and activities are not being monitored).
6. To change the type of supervision from ‘Child Mode’ to ‘Parent Mode’, simply tick the corresponding box and ‘Save Changes’ below. Your device is now in ‘Parent Mode’.
7. To change back to ‘Child Mode’, follow the same steps, however, instead of selecting ‘Parent Mode’, select ‘Child Mode’ and ‘Save Changes’ below.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.